September 8, 2012

sneakers galore!!

The spirit is willing but the body, mind and heart are not cooperating!

This is the current state of my "active life".:)  Yesterday, I joined a fun run. Not because I am into it, but there were perks I cannot pass up ( and which I will not bother detailing here). I was supposed to do 3K RUN. Instead, I had so much FUN doing .5km (point 5 km, ini emphasize lang po!) and taking shots of fancy and not so fancy sneakers/rubber shoes/running shoes.


 "ASTIG"...... fresh from Singapore!....not mine though....




another cute sneakers from nike
 
look cha! almost the same as yours!


i hope this couple has a colorful life as their shoes!


willing friends posed for a fun shot! clearly NIKE is the dominant brand....

Seriously, I need to lose weight.....a lot of it in fact.....I had several attempts to be more active, but never really had success in any of it.

I am thinking of an inspiration to help me in this goal....a new sneakers perhaps......tsk...tsk...stk.....wish me a never ending luck.... both... to getting a new pair and to losing weight.....

No comments: